RS Inspire Essay Competition 2018 has been declared open to applications by the RusselSmith Group, a certified integrated oilfield service solutions provider serving the needs of the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
This year’s essay contest is open to students of Nigerian tertiary institutions such as Universities and polytechnics and will be accepting new applications until August 17, 2018.
All To Know About The RS Inspire Essay Competition
As part of the company’s quest to promote innovative thinking and encourage students to come up with solutions to problems existing in the Nigerian Energy Sector, the theme for the essay will be-
The Future of Robotic Technologies in The Nigerian Energy Sector
Essays which are required to be the original work of participants can be submitted through the official submission page on the RS website
RS Inspire Essay Guidelines
- Entries must be written in English and must be the original work of the participants. If plagiarism is detected in an entry, such an entry will be automatically disqualified.
- Entries must not exceed 1500 words and must be a minimum of 1200 words.
- The body of the essay should be in Arial font (11pt).
- No literary form other than an essay format will be accepted.
- Entries must be specifically written for the competition.
- Each piece of writing must reflect the contestant’s ability to explore and discuss ideas and ethical concepts.
- Each essay must include a cover page which bears the participant’s full name, the name of the participant’s educational institution, department, and year of study. It should also have the participant’s e-mail address and a functional mobile phone number.
Prizes For RS Inspire Essay Competition 2018
First Prize: N100,000
Second Prize; N60,000
Third Prize: N40,000
In addition, the winning participants will have their essays published on the company’s website and also published in their monthly magazine.
Application Entry Deadline For RS Inspire Essay Competition
August 17, 2018. Submit your entries through this link.
Winners To Be Announced on September 7, 2018
You Can Also Read our guide on how to prepare for an essay writing competition