Hello, young African,
do you have a business venture that could benefit from the Anzisha Prize 2018?
The Anzisha Prize is Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs between the ages of 15-22, who have a business based in Africa and serving the African audience.
Over $100,000 is handed out in funding to young entrepreneurs throughout the continent who qualify for the awards.
Issam Darui(Transportation) and Satta Wahab (Cosmetics) from Morocco and Liberia respectively, are prestigious winners from the 2016 and 2017 editions of the Anzisha Prize.
Application Deadline – April 15, 2018
- Applicant must be between the age of 15-22 with an ID document or passport to show as evidence.
- The venture must be up and running. The prize is not for great business ideas or plans.
- The business can be in any field or industry.
- Applicants must be one of the founding members of the business. if there is more than one founder, then one is expected to apply for the team
Documents Needed For Anzisha Prize Application
- A copy of your Identification document
- Company registration documents (if applicable)
- Logos for your venture or project
- Pictures of your project
- A photo of the applicant
You can apply for the Anzisha prize here
For more inquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com