- Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
See Also: SHORTLIST FOR NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2020
Verite Microfinance Bank Jobs
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Speaking to customer making outbound and taking inbound calls about their financial situations.
- Collecting outstanding amounts on their accounts and arranging for payments to be made.
- Set up and reviewing payment arrangements.
- Negotiate full payments and settlements.
- A young lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
Job Title: Credit & Risk Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of activities across the credit risk team, and will include risk exposure,lending decisions and policy and procedural development.
- B.SC/MBA/M.SC/ACA/ACIB with minimum of 3 years experience in the banking sector.
- Any interested candidate must possess relevant academic and professional qualifications necessary to effectively carry out the job functions.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Ability to undertake variety of analyst task.
- An understanding of trade finance
- Ability to build long lasting relationship.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages [word, excel and outlook].
Job Title: IT Officer
Skills and attributes Required
- The right candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally be qualified academically or professionally in an IT or similar setting.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential for this role.
- You will have excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A flexible attitude to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Please do not bother to apply if you do not meet the above stated criteria
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Verite Microfinance Bank Limited Fresh Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.