On this article, we’ll be discussing about Fibsa review and everything you need to know about this income program. We’ll be discussing here about this program if its scam free and free to invest. Just calm down and read every single bit of this article word for word.
NOTE: Please we strongly advice you to read this article from the start to the finish before investing your money 💰 so as to enjoy this income as its still fresh and new.
There have been different income programs that are just starting up and some of them are scam. But what about this? Is a scam too? Just follow up below.
What is Fibsa Income Forum?
Fibsa Income Forum is a media advert platform which empower the mass populace by providing a media advert platform for people to earn and make money online while also engaging and entertaining the mass populace with articles and contents that has to do with Agriculture, Business, Cultures, Health, Politics, Sports, Religion, Technology, Love and Law.
This site was created on the 30th of May 2020. Which is approximately 1 month plus from the day this article is written.
How Does Fibsa Work?
Like i said above, This income Program is an online platform that rewards users who read their news and also award affiliate commission.
This income program pays their users for reading, commenting, daily login and other different activities that users can do to get paid.
How To Earn On Fibsa Forum
- #50 – Daily login bonus. You earn #50 when you log in daily to Fibsa Income Forum.
- ii. #10 – Post view/post reading bonus. You earn #10 when you view/read posts and articles been posted on Fibsa Income Forum. Please note that you are entitled to read and view only 15 posts per day and you will only earn for reading those posts and articles as long as it is within the trend of the limit.
- #20 – Comment on posts and article. You earn #20 when you comment/contribute to posts and articles been posted on Fibsa Income Forum.
- Please note that you are entitled to contribute and comment on only 15 posts per day and you will only earn for contributing and commenting on those posts and articles as long as it is within the trend of the limit.
- #200 – Sponsored post earning bonus. You earn #200 when you share Fibsa Income Forum sponsored post correctly to Facebook and other social media sites.
- #200 – Campaign advert earning bonus. You earn #200 when you share this Income Forum campaign advert correctly to Facebook and other social media sites.
- #200 – Article writing/posting bonus. You earn #200 for writing a well constructed article for us. Please note that we will not accept copied content and articles from other sites.
- #300 – Referral earnings. You earn #300 directly to your Referral earnings dashboard when you successfully refer a new user to join Fibsa Forum.
How To Join Fibsa Forum
To register, kindly follow the steps below.
- Visit their website(https://fibsa.com.ng/)
- Click on Register
- Choose a contact of one of their vendors below to make payment.
- Proceed to checkout
- That’s it, you are now a member.
Coupon vendors on Fibsa Forum
Name :- Omodunbi Precious Godswill.
Phone number :- 09022318827.
Whatsapp :- 09022318827.
Bank used :- Wema Bank.
Account name :- Omodunbi Precious Aanu.
Account number :- 0238492721.
Please messages the vendor directly before making any form of payment.
Fibsa Forum Review
Though this program is still new but here’s a review.
Company name: Fibsa Forum
Products/service: Read news and get paid
Legit or scam? – No, Too early to judge
Recommended: Yes but not go be trusted.
But for security reasons, you decided to do your own research to find out if it’s a legit program to make money online or another BIG scam.
Disclaimer: Innovativefuture.net is not being paid to write this Review for this platform. I am not trying to promote them neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation. This article serves as an eye opener to aspiring members of this platform.
Is Fibsa Forum Scam or Legit?
As at the time this article is written, this program is Legit.
That doesn’t mean they should be trusted. Just like other income programs that pay and crash, we at Innovative Future Network can’t predict for now.
Please before you join, ask some members of this income program if they are still paying their members, make further enquires apart from this article.2
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.