Check FULAFIA Admission List: The Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the university that they can proceed to check their admission status.
The first and second batch admission lists have been released online. Candidates can now proceed to both JAMB CAPS and the School admission status checking portal to confirm their status.
Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS and JAMB Transfer Approval Page on the JAMB CAPS Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one applied for, they should accept the new department to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
At the time of this publication, the list of successfully admitted candidates can be accessed on both the school and JAMB CAPs portal. See the steps on how to check and accept your admission status below;
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List on School Portal
- Candidates are to visit: https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.