LionCash.io provides timely and affordable loans to cover for your financial needs, anyone can get an instant loan of Kes. 2000 up to Kes. 70,000.
Sometimes, we might have a business that needs to be funded with some money but yet reaching out to people and asking for money isn’t helping because many don’t want to help.
The internet Has made it easy for us to request for loan from some trusted and well branded company and one of them is what we will talk about.
Lioncashloan will be our topic of the day. We shall be talking about everything about them and mainly how to get a loan from them.
But first of all, before we proceed, I’d like to introduce who they are. So let’s know what it is.
What Is Lioncash?
This is one of the most flexible personal loan platform in the market of Kenya, giving Kenyans more control over their finances with its unique features. They also offers simple registration and application process, after which you will receive your loan straight to your M-PESA account.
If you don’t have a smartphone or active internet, you can access an alternative loan at Zenka by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and following the prompts.
The mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100K+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 1.5K+ reviews.
You can easily access the loan within minutes and can always repay without hidden fees via the App which you can download for free on Google Play store.
See Also: Top Loan Apps For Students
Where Is Lioncash Located?
They are located in Nairobi, Kenya.
- They accepts its borrowers to do a rollover or extend their loans.
- All charges(interest, overdue, service provider fees) are charged together in the loan amount payable, which is indicated on your app.
- You receive SMS updates in regards to your loan so that you keep track.
How do I register with LionCash?
Once you’ve installed the App, kindly follow these steps:
- Open the App, read the terms and Conditions then Click “Continue” to accept.
- Click “Access” to give the needed permissions.
- Enter Your M-PESA phone number and Press “Code” to receive a verification code.
- Set password of your choice that you can remember.
- Click “Authorization” to enter your personal information and alternative contact information.
- Copy the Email ([email protected]) and dial the code (*234*5*1*3#) then share 6 month’s statement to the given email.
- Wait for an SMS from Safaricom confirming that your statement has been sent to our email
- Choose your loan amount and term on the sliders
- Click on “Apply for loan” then read and tick terms and conditions before submitting the application.
See Also: How To Get Instant Jumia Loan
How to get a loan from LionCash
Follow the steps shown below to see how you can borrow loan from them:
- Go to Playstore and download App
- Launch the App and click ‘register now’,
- Enter your M-Pesa phone number
- Verify your phone number with the code sent,
- Set your password,
- View your loan limit,
- Choose your loan term.
- After that, you’ll get your loan in minutes.
That’s how to request for loan from them. What if when you want to pay back?
You need to pay back that’s why its called a loan. So we will be talking about that below. Let’s see how to pay back this loan.
How to repay your LionCash loan
- Go to your MPesa Toolkit
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa
- Enter LionCash pay bill number 309517.
- Input Account number which is the M-Pesa number you registered with.
- Pay the amount desired.
- They will send you a short confirmation message regarding your payment.
How can I contact LionCash?
- Visit the website: lioncash.co
- E-mail – [email protected]
- WhatsApp : +254 793302922
- Instagram : www.instagram.com/lioncashkenya
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/lioncashkenya
- You can call or WhatsApp LionCash via 0793302922
What is required to receive a LionCash loan?
- To apply for a Loan you need:
- Valid Safaricom Sim card.
- ID used to register the Sim card.
- Valid names as they appear on the ID.
Who is eligible for a loan from LionCash?
- You must be between 18 to 60 years old.
- You must possess a Kenyan ID.
- You must own a valid Safaricom registered sim card with activated M-Pesa.
- An Android-powered phone to enable you to access the application.
LionCash has interest charges
Loans are charged a 16% annual percentage rate interest.
This charge does not include your mobile service provider fees which the borrower must incur while accessing their services.
The loan tenor is 91 days and 365 days.
- Download the app from your app store.
- Register yourself.
- Check your loan limit and apply for a loan.
- Repay your loan on time.
- Borrow again and repeat the process to grow your loan limit.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.